Is 365-FX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
365-FX was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users stop trading with them and to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with 365-FX, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are currently involved in a scam. It is recommended that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 365-FX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 365-FX is a Scam
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account without your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam
If the above has set off warning lights, don’t panic. There are a number of options available and Chargebax is here to offer a solution.
Start by filling in the following form and we will contact you and provide information on how to start the process to recover your funds.