Is 2Dots a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
2Dots was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with 2Dots, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 2Dots as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 2Dots is Operating a Forex Scam
- 2Dots froze your account
- 2Dots blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 2Dots doesn’t take your calls
- 2Dots shut down their website
- You noticed 2Dots took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 2Dots is offering you a bonus
- 2Dots is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.