Is 27Forex a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
27Forex was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with 27Forex, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 27Forex as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 27Forex is Operating a Forex Scam
- 27Forex froze your account
- 27Forex blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 27Forex doesn’t take your calls
- 27Forex shut down their website
- You noticed 27Forex took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 27Forex is offering you a bonus
- 27Forex is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.