Is 12Trader a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
12Trader was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this 12Trader and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with 12Trader, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 12Trader as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 12Trader is Operating a Forex Scam
- 12Trader froze your account
- 12Trader blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 12Trader doesn’t take your calls
- 12Trader shut down his website
- You noticed 12Trader took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 12Trader is offering you a bonus
- 12Trader is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.