Is 1000 Extra a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
1000 Extra was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with 1000 Extra, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 1000 Extra as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 1000 Extra is Operating a Forex Scam
- 1000 Extra froze your account
- 1000 Extra blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 1000 Extra doesn’t take your calls
- 1000 Extra shut down their website
- You noticed 1000 Extra took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 1000 Extra is offering you a bonus
- 1000 Extra is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.