Find out if Shipowner Io is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Shipowner Io Chargeback
Shipowner Io was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Shipowner Io, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Shipowner Io as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Shipowner Io is Operating a Crypto Scam
- Shipowner Io froze your account
- Shipowner Io blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Shipowner Io doesn’t take your calls
- Shipowner Io shut down their website
- You noticed that Shipowner Io took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Shipowner Io is offering a bonus
- Shipowner Io is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to [Name of Broker] then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.