Find out if Play2Live is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Play2Live Chargeback
Play2Live was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Play2Live, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Play2Live as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Play2Live is Operating a Crypto Scam
- Play2Live froze your account
- Play2Live blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Play2Live doesn’t take your calls
- Play2Live shut down their website
- You noticed that Play2Live took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Play2Live is offering a bonus
- Play2Live is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to [Name of Broker] then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.