Find out if Investinggrouptrading is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Investinggrouptrading Chargeback
Investinggrouptrading was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Investinggrouptrading, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Investinggrouptrading as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Investinggrouptrading is Operating a Crypto Scam
- Investinggrouptrading froze your account
- Investinggrouptrading blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Investinggrouptrading doesn’t take your calls
- Investinggrouptrading shut down their website
- You noticed that Investinggrouptrading took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Investinggrouptrading is offering a bonus
- Investinggrouptrading is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to [Name of Broker] then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.