Find out if Webster Acquisitions is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Webster Acquisitions Chargeback
Webster Acquisitions was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Webster Acquisitions, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Webster Acquisitions as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Webster Acquisitions is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Webster Acquisitions froze your account
- Webster Acquisitions blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Webster Acquisitions doesn’t take your calls
- Webster Acquisitions shut down their website
- You noticed that Webster Acquisitions took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Webster Acquisitions is offering a bonus
- Webster Acquisitions is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Webster Acquisitions then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.