Is Walter International a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Walter International was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Walter International, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Walter International as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Walter International is Operating a Forex Scam
- Walter International froze your account
- Walter International blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Walter International doesn’t take your calls
- Walter International shut down their website
- You noticed Walter International took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Walter International is offering you a bonus
- Walter International is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.