Is UK Bonds Provider a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
UK Bonds Provider was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with UK Bonds Provider, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against UK Bonds Provider as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect UK Bonds Provider is Operating a Forex Scam
- UK Bonds Provider froze your account
- UK Bonds Provider blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- UK Bonds Provider doesn’t take your calls
- UK Bonds Provider shut down their website
- You noticed UK Bonds Provider took money out from your bank account without your permission
- UK Bonds Provider is offering you a bonus
- UK Bonds Provider is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.