Is UFX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
UFX was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this UFX and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with UFX, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against UFX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect UFX is Operating a Forex Scam
- UFX froze your account
- UFX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- UFX doesn’t take your calls
- UFX shut down his website
- You noticed UFX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- UFX is offering you a bonus
- UFX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.