Find out if Tradex Austria is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Tradex Austria Chargeback
Tradex Austria was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Tradex Austria, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Tradex Austria as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Tradex Austria is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Tradex Austria froze your account
- Tradex Austria blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Tradex Austria doesn’t take your calls
- Tradex Austria shut down their website
- You noticed that Tradex Austria took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Tradex Austria is offering a bonus
- Tradex Austria is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Tradex Austria then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.