Is Trader VC a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Trader VC was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Trader VC and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Trader VC, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Trader VC as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Trader VC is Operating a Forex Scam
- Trader VC froze your account
- Trader VC blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Trader VC doesn’t take your calls
- Trader VC shut down his website
- You noticed Trader VC took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Trader VC is offering you a bonus
- Trader VC is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.