Is Tradepro Capitals a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Tradepro Capitals was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Tradepro Capitals and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Tradepro Capitals, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Tradepro Capitals as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Tradepro Capitals is Operating a Forex Scam
- Tradepro Capitals froze your account
- Tradepro Capitals blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Tradepro Capitals doesn’t take your calls
- Tradepro Capitals shut down his website
- You noticed Tradepro Capitals took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Tradepro Capitals is offering you a bonus
- Tradepro Capitals is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.