Is Trade360 a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Trade360 was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Trade360 and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Trade360, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Trade360 as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Trade360 is Operating a Forex Scam
- Trade360 froze your account
- Trade360 blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Trade360 doesn’t take your calls
- Trade360 shut down his website
- You noticed Trade360 took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Trade360 is offering you a bonus
- Trade360 is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.