Find out if The Dominion Group is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a The Dominion Group Chargeback
The Dominion Group was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with The Dominion Group, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against The Dominion Group as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect The Dominion Group is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- The Dominion Group froze your account
- The Dominion Group blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The Dominion Group doesn’t take your calls
- The Dominion Group shut down their website
- You noticed that The Dominion Group took money out from your bank account without your permission
- The Dominion Group is offering a bonus
- The Dominion Group is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to The Dominion Group then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.