Find out if Term Commodities is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Term Commodities Chargeback
Term Commodities was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Term Commodities, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Term Commodities as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Term Commodities is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Term Commodities froze your account
- Term Commodities blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Term Commodities doesn’t take your calls
- Term Commodities shut down their website
- You noticed that Term Commodities took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Term Commodities is offering a bonus
- Term Commodities is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Term Commodities then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.