Find out if Swiss Private Capital is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Swiss Private Capital Chargeback
Swiss Private Capital was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Swiss Private Capital, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Swiss Private Capital as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Swiss Private Capital is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Swiss Private Capital froze your account
- Swiss Private Capital blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Swiss Private Capital doesn’t take your calls
- Swiss Private Capital shut down their website
- You noticed that Swiss Private Capital took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Swiss Private Capital is offering a bonus
- Swiss Private Capital is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Swiss Private Capital then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.