Is Swiss Capital Invest a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Swiss Capital Invest was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Swiss Capital Invest and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Swiss Capital Invest, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Swiss Capital Invest as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Swiss Capital Invest is Operating a Forex Scam
- Swiss Capital Invest froze your account
- Swiss Capital Invest blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Swiss Capital Invest doesn’t take your calls
- Swiss Capital Invest shut down his website
- You noticed Swiss Capital Invest took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Swiss Capital Invest is offering you a bonus
- Swiss Capital Invest is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.