Is Smart Invest Search a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Smart Invest Search was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Smart Invest Search, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Smart Invest Search as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Smart Invest Search is Operating a Forex Scam
- Smart Invest Search froze your account
- Smart Invest Search blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Smart Invest Search doesn’t take your calls
- Smart Invest Search shut down their website
- You noticed Smart Invest Search took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Smart Invest Search is offering you a bonus
- Smart Invest Search is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.