Is Search Investments Now a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Search Investments Now was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Search Investments Now, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Search Investments Now as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Search Investments Now is Operating a Forex Scam
- Search Investments Now froze your account
- Search Investments Now blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Search Investments Now doesn’t take your calls
- Search Investments Now shut down their website
- You noticed Search Investments Now took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Search Investments Now is offering you a bonus
- Search Investments Now is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.