Is Saga Services Limited a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Saga Services Limited was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Saga Services Limited, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Saga Services Limited as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Saga Services Limited is Operating a Forex Scam
- Saga Services Limited froze your account
- Saga Services Limited blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Saga Services Limited doesn’t take your calls
- Saga Services Limited shut down their website
- You noticed Saga Services Limited took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Saga Services Limited is offering you a bonus
- Saga Services Limited is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.