Find out if Safe Harbour Ltd is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Safe Harbour Ltd Chargeback
Safe Harbour Ltd was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Safe Harbour Ltd, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Safe Harbour Ltd as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Safe Harbour Ltd is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Safe Harbour Ltd froze your account
- Safe Harbour Ltd blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Safe Harbour Ltd doesn’t take your calls
- Safe Harbour Ltd shut down their website
- You noticed that Safe Harbour Ltd took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Safe Harbour Ltd is offering a bonus
- Safe Harbour Ltd is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Safe Harbour Ltd then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.