Find out if Rich Futures Limited is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Rich Futures Limited Chargeback
Rich Futures Limited was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Rich Futures Limited, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Rich Futures Limited as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Rich Futures Limited is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Rich Futures Limited froze your account
- Rich Futures Limited blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Rich Futures Limited doesn’t take your calls
- Rich Futures Limited shut down their website
- You noticed that Rich Futures Limited took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Rich Futures Limited is offering a bonus
- Rich Futures Limited is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Rich Futures Limited then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.