Find out if R P Hayes & Associates is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a R P Hayes & Associates Chargeback
R P Hayes & Associates was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with R P Hayes & Associates, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against R P Hayes & Associates as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect R P Hayes & Associates is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- R P Hayes & Associates froze your account
- R P Hayes & Associates blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- R P Hayes & Associates doesn’t take your calls
- R P Hayes & Associates shut down their website
- You noticed that R P Hayes & Associates took money out from your bank account without your permission
- R P Hayes & Associates is offering a bonus
- R P Hayes & Associates is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to R P Hayes & Associates then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.