Find out if Pru Structured Assets is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Pru Structured Assets Chargeback
Pru Structured Assets was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Pru Structured Assets, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Pru Structured Assets as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Pru Structured Assets is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Pru Structured Assets froze your account
- Pru Structured Assets blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Pru Structured Assets doesn’t take your calls
- Pru Structured Assets shut down their website
- You noticed that Pru Structured Assets took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Pru Structured Assets is offering a bonus
- Pru Structured Assets is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Pru Structured Assets then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.