Is Pro X Finance a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Pro X Finance was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Pro X Finance and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Pro X Finance, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Pro X Finance as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Pro X Finance is Operating a Forex Scam
- Pro X Finance froze your account
- Pro X Finance blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Pro X Finance doesn’t take your calls
- Pro X Finance shut down his website
- You noticed Pro X Finance took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Pro X Finance is offering you a bonus
- Pro X Finance is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.