Find out if Privatefx is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Privatefx Chargeback
Privatefx was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Privatefx, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Privatefx as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Privatefx is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Privatefx froze your account
- Privatefx blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Privatefx doesn’t take your calls
- Privatefx shut down their website
- You noticed that Privatefx took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Privatefx is offering a bonus
- Privatefx is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Privatefx then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.