Is Primus Trades a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Primus Trades was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Primus Trades and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Primus Trades, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Primus Trades as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Primus Trades is Operating a Forex Scam
- Primus Trades froze your account
- Primus Trades blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Primus Trades doesn’t take your calls
- Primus Trades shut down his website
- You noticed Primus Trades took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Primus Trades is offering you a bonus
- Primus Trades is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.