Find out if Prestige Group Ltd is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Prestige Group Ltd Chargeback
Prestige Group Ltd was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Prestige Group Ltd, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Prestige Group Ltd as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Prestige Group Ltd is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Prestige Group Ltd froze your account
- Prestige Group Ltd blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Prestige Group Ltd doesn’t take your calls
- Prestige Group Ltd shut down their website
- You noticed that Prestige Group Ltd took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Prestige Group Ltd is offering a bonus
- Prestige Group Ltd is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Prestige Group Ltd then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.