Is Pounds To Wallet a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Pounds To Wallet was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Pounds To Wallet, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Pounds To Wallet as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Pounds To Wallet is Operating a Forex Scam
- Pounds To Wallet froze your account
- Pounds To Wallet blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Pounds To Wallet doesn’t take your calls
- Pounds To Wallet shut down their website
- You noticed Pounds To Wallet took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Pounds To Wallet is offering you a bonus
- Pounds To Wallet is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.