Is Platinums Trade a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Platinums Trade was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Platinums Trade and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Platinums Trade, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Platinums Trade as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Platinums Trade is Operating a Forex Scam
- Platinums Trade froze your account
- Platinums Trade blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Platinums Trade doesn’t take your calls
- Platinums Trade shut down his website
- You noticed Platinums Trade took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Platinums Trade is offering you a bonus
- Platinums Trade is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.