Is Pgr Corporate a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Pgr Corporate was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Pgr Corporate, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Pgr Corporate as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Pgr Corporate is Operating a Forex Scam
- Pgr Corporate froze your account
- Pgr Corporate blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Pgr Corporate doesn’t take your calls
- Pgr Corporate shut down their website
- You noticed Pgr Corporate took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Pgr Corporate is offering you a bonus
- Pgr Corporate is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.