Find out if Patterson Harvey is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Patterson Harvey Chargeback
Patterson Harvey was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Patterson Harvey, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Patterson Harvey as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Patterson Harvey is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Patterson Harvey froze your account
- Patterson Harvey blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Patterson Harvey doesn’t take your calls
- Patterson Harvey shut down their website
- You noticed that Patterson Harvey took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Patterson Harvey is offering a bonus
- Patterson Harvey is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Patterson Harvey then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.