Find out if Parker Stanford is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Parker Stanford Chargeback
Parker Stanford was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Parker Stanford, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Parker Stanford as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Parker Stanford is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Parker Stanford froze your account
- Parker Stanford blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Parker Stanford doesn’t take your calls
- Parker Stanford shut down their website
- You noticed that Parker Stanford took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Parker Stanford is offering a bonus
- Parker Stanford is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Parker Stanford then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.