Is Panther Loans a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Panther Loans was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Panther Loans, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Panther Loans as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Panther Loans is Operating a Forex Scam
- Panther Loans froze your account
- Panther Loans blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Panther Loans doesn’t take your calls
- Panther Loans shut down their website
- You noticed Panther Loans took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Panther Loans is offering you a bonus
- Panther Loans is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.