Is OptionStars Global a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
OptionStars Global was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this OptionStars Global and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with OptionStars Global, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against OptionStars Global as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect OptionStars Global is Operating a Forex Scam
- OptionStars Global froze your account
- OptionStars Global blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- OptionStars Global doesn’t take your calls
- OptionStars Global shut down his website
- You noticed OptionStars Global took money out from your bank account without your permission
- OptionStars Global is offering you a bonus
- OptionStars Global is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.