Find out if Omni Capital Ltd is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Omni Capital Ltd Chargeback
Omni Capital Ltd was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Omni Capital Ltd, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Omni Capital Ltd as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Omni Capital Ltd is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Omni Capital Ltd froze your account
- Omni Capital Ltd blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Omni Capital Ltd doesn’t take your calls
- Omni Capital Ltd shut down their website
- You noticed that Omni Capital Ltd took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Omni Capital Ltd is offering a bonus
- Omni Capital Ltd is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Omni Capital Ltd then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.