Is OctaFX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
OctaFX was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this OctaFX and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with OctaFX, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against OctaFX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect OctaFX is Operating a Forex Scam
- OctaFX froze your account
- OctaFX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- OctaFX doesn’t take your calls
- OctaFX shut down his website
- You noticed OctaFX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- OctaFX is offering you a bonus
- OctaFX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.