Is North West Bonds a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
North West Bonds was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with North West Bonds, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against North West Bonds as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect North West Bonds is Operating a Forex Scam
- North West Bonds froze your account
- North West Bonds blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- North West Bonds doesn’t take your calls
- North West Bonds shut down their website
- You noticed North West Bonds took money out from your bank account without your permission
- North West Bonds is offering you a bonus
- North West Bonds is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.