Is Myhash Token a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Myhash Token was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Myhash Token, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Myhash Token as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Myhash Token is Operating a Forex Scam
- Myhash Token froze your account
- Myhash Token blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Myhash Token doesn’t take your calls
- Myhash Token shut down their website
- You noticed Myhash Token took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Myhash Token is offering you a bonus
- Myhash Token is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.