Find out if Monero Trust is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Monero Trust Chargeback
Monero Trust was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Monero Trust, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Monero Trust as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Monero Trust is Operating a Crypto Scam
- Monero Trust froze your account
- Monero Trust blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Monero Trust doesn’t take your calls
- Monero Trust shut down their website
- You noticed that Monero Trust took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Monero Trust is offering a bonus
- Monero Trust is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to [Name of Broker] then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.