Find out if Maxim Trader is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Maxim Trader Chargeback
Maxim Trader was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Maxim Trader, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Maxim Trader as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Maxim Trader is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Maxim Trader froze your account
- Maxim Trader blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Maxim Trader doesn’t take your calls
- Maxim Trader shut down their website
- You noticed that Maxim Trader took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Maxim Trader is offering a bonus
- Maxim Trader is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Maxim Trader then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.