Is Marketing Giant a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Marketing Giant was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Marketing Giant, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Marketing Giant as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Marketing Giant is Operating a Forex Scam
- Marketing Giant froze your account
- Marketing Giant blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Marketing Giant doesn’t take your calls
- Marketing Giant shut down their website
- You noticed Marketing Giant took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Marketing Giant is offering you a bonus
- Marketing Giant is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.