Is Luxeeforex a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Luxeeforex was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Luxeeforex, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Luxeeforex as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Luxeeforex is Operating a Forex Scam
- Luxeeforex froze your account
- Luxeeforex blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Luxeeforex doesn’t take your calls
- Luxeeforex shut down their website
- You noticed Luxeeforex took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Luxeeforex is offering you a bonus
- Luxeeforex is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.