Is Liontrust a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Liontrust was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Liontrust, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Liontrust as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Liontrust is Operating a Forex Scam
- Liontrust froze your account
- Liontrust blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Liontrust doesn’t take your calls
- Liontrust shut down their website
- You noticed Liontrust took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Liontrust is offering you a bonus
- Liontrust is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.