Find out if Lincoln Market Research is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Lincoln Market Research Chargeback
Lincoln Market Research was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Lincoln Market Research, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Lincoln Market Research as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Lincoln Market Research is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Lincoln Market Research froze your account
- Lincoln Market Research blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Lincoln Market Research doesn’t take your calls
- Lincoln Market Research shut down their website
- You noticed that Lincoln Market Research took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Lincoln Market Research is offering a bonus
- Lincoln Market Research is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Lincoln Market Research then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.