Find out if Lgt Capital Partners is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Lgt Capital Partners Chargeback
Lgt Capital Partners was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Lgt Capital Partners, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Lgt Capital Partners as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Lgt Capital Partners is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Lgt Capital Partners froze your account
- Lgt Capital Partners blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Lgt Capital Partners doesn’t take your calls
- Lgt Capital Partners shut down their website
- You noticed that Lgt Capital Partners took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Lgt Capital Partners is offering a bonus
- Lgt Capital Partners is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Lgt Capital Partners then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.