Is Lane Capital Group a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Lane Capital Group was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Lane Capital Group, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Lane Capital Group as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Lane Capital Group is Operating a Forex Scam
- Lane Capital Group froze your account
- Lane Capital Group blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Lane Capital Group doesn’t take your calls
- Lane Capital Group shut down their website
- You noticed Lane Capital Group took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Lane Capital Group is offering you a bonus
- Lane Capital Group is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.